Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Force

Default Dragon Force

This font is beautiful so I decided to show that it is powerful yet peaceful too.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=dragon+force&psize=l

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon Force font.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	117523

Enjoy!

Mark

Default Re: Dragon Force

Just a footnote here: If you intend to download this font (Dragon Force) you won't find it in your font list under Dragon Force. That's because the name doesn't start with the letter "D". It starts with a punctuation mark ('). Therefore it's the very first font in your list instead of somewhere down close to the fonts that start with a "D". This makes it difficult to find when you need it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon Force font.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	117525

It may be first on the list for you, Mark. It seems to have slipped down to #14 for me. It depends how many other fonts people have installed with various hieroglyphics in front of the font name. God, this practice is so infuriating!
    Thanks for the heads up on the font, by the way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	font gallery.png 
Views:	138 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	117535  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    It may be first on the list for you, Mark. It seems to have slipped down to #14 for me. It depends how many other fonts people have installed with various hieroglyphics in front of the font name. God, this practice is so infuriating!
    Thanks for the heads up on the font, by the way.
    Bob, I'm confused here. Can't the name of the font be changed (i.e. go delete that punctuation mark on every font that has one)?

I think Mike Wenz is the resident expert who will be able to answer this one.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    I think Mike Wenz is the resident expert who will be able to answer this one.
    Umm...
    Yeah. That was a BAD idea. WARNING!!!!!!! Don't anyone do that. If you do the original font file will become difficult to find to delete. I know. I tried it and it took FOREVER AND A DAY to find that font and delete it. But once I had found it and deleted it, I reinstalled it. Now everything is fine. Just don't try to change the name. Xara will act screwy when you try to use that font whose name you tried to change.

Yes, with a font editor or other renaming application. FontLab makes one of the best font converters that has a rename facility. I suspect there are other renaming applications out there as well.

It is the internal naming that needs altered.

Oh. And do it without other applications running. And second Oh...get rid of the first copy before anything and reboot. Dang, another Oh...use a font manager.

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Oh. And do it without other applications running. And second Oh...get rid of the first copy before anything and reboot. Dang, another Oh...use a font manager.
    Amen.

I downloaded the zip file, installed the font and it was there at the top of the all fonts list Dragonfont, no problems.

Stygg