Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you?

Default Re: Where are you?

Hi Bob, I can see Ron sitting alongside Route 66 creating all his fantastic automobile drawings
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Updated your location as Rialto, California, USA Ron, is this correct?. Google My Maps balks at Lat/Long positions.

Not heavily into gods of any sort Acorn but perhaps Masque will need to change his icon now
    Eric,
    Yes, that's correct

Bob,
    Yes, I've lived all my life just a couple of miles from it. Not on purpose, but just by happenstance. I heard on the news the other day that the government is no longer going to maintain the ol' highway. Too many other newer freeways, so the highway that used to be the main drag between So. Cal and Chicago will gradually go away, I'm sorry to say.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Ron I can't believe the Governmment is not going to maintain this famous ol'highway, it's famous all over the world and in more songs than I can think of. Route 66 always gave me that sense of freedom. I would have thought they would have maintained it as an historical famous landmark, but times change and Governments don't have much soul, only economics.

Stygg
    Last edited by stygg2003; 04 June 2017 at 07:26 AM.

Hi Egg. Love this idea! I am in Darlington, Western Australia. Cheers, Abi
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Okay, updated again. Now up to 60 members.

LINK

Included:

Freewind
    Julia
    Golfertel
    Iggy
    DD
    Slast
    Slast
    Koko
    ZigZagMan
    TimS
    Riftvalley
    Txusa
    Thorpug
    Letsgofishing
    Frodo
    Rubiksolver
    Blackoctaupus
    Abikadabra
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg Peter (Albacore) here. Live in a small town on the river Clyde called Dunoon and its part of the county of Argyll & Bute. One of the gateways to the Highlands of Scotland and it rains a lot here.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Albacore View Post
    Hi Egg Peter (Albacore) here. Live in a small town on the river Clyde called Dunoon and its part of the county of Argyll & Bute. One of the gateways to the Highlands of Scotland and it rains a lot here.
    Dunoon was my last Scottish holiday and it was sun and great fish suppers all the way through.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Fantastic river the Clyde Acorn.

Updated to include

Albacore (Peter)
    Psaumure (Paul)
    RKissane (Ray)
    Charliescoffee
    Egg

I'm next to a large vineyard in Marlborough, New Zealand (top of the South Island).

Your on the map Artmama, however I had to guess at your gender I'm afraid.
    Egg