Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have purchased and downloaded the menu maker program and it installed fine. However when I download the Template file for some reason it does not install corectly. After extracting the template file when I start menu maker I still get the "template unavailble message" What am I doing wrong???
    I'm running windows 2000 and I am logged in as an admin. Any help is welcome.

Jeff

I have purchased and downloaded the menu maker program and it installed fine. However when I download the Template file for some reason it does not install corectly. After extracting the template file when I start menu maker I still get the "template unavailble message" What am I doing wrong???
    I'm running windows 2000 and I am logged in as an admin. Any help is welcome.

Jeff

Have you looked in the Help file?

I am not all that familiar with MenuMaker so I am not sure why you are having this problem. But if there is a ReadMe.txt file it might give some suggestions or if not then try the Help file and see if you can find an answer there.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

I am using Windows 2000 pro and also recently installed the template pack for Menu Maker (MMTPack1.exe). But in my case it installed without a hitch.
    Before you install I would suggest you:
    - Defragment your hard drive
    -Be sure your anti-virus program is completely disabled!!!!!! (important)
    - Be disconnected from the Internet.
    - Disable your firewall.
    - Be sure that no other applications are running.
    Then go forward with the install.
    Computers are easily confused. Giving them less to think about will increase your success rate.
    Good Luck!
    - Andrew