Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default One more free font...LULO CLEAN OUTLINE BOLD!

This one I found on font squirrel:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chezam.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	117443

https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/lulo-clean

Enjoy!

Default Re: One more free font...LULO CLEAN OUTLINE BOLD!

I don't want to upset you, Mark (or indeed anyone else) but The Lulo family {LINK} is designed to be used in conjunction with all the other styles that come with it,
    as a layered font. (see attachment) There is a rough version as well as this clean one. Together you can expect to pay €86 for the 20 fonts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	117450  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

While layered fonts are intended to be used with one or more of the others in the group, I have purposefully used a single or two of a 5-layered font for effect.

The freebie Mark posted certainly has a place in a design for which it is used to obtain a given effect.

I don't disagree with what you say, Mike I have sometimes done the same or similar.
    It's just knowing that there is a set that matches what you haven't got, it's tempting to splash out and get the rest of them.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Sounds awesome, guys! I usually layer fonts anyway, just clone the font and layer it back on top.

What I would do is type my Lulo text and clone it then take the cloned text and slice it into a shape (rectangle) and use that "sliced text" as a foundational layer for other neat text effects. I'm creative (or crazy, depending on your point of view) that way. LOL!

*footnote...Nevermind...I tried this technique. It didn't work. I'm sure if I put my mind to it I could come up with something that would work but, to be completely honest, buying the fonts would be a wiser option than to spend the rest of my life on trying to make that work.
    Last edited by Mark321; 12 May 2017 at 07:41 PM.