Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I got a new font bundle from FontBUNDLES.net

I'm kindda excited about getting this bundle. It has 3 or 4 fonts that I've been wanting to get. But I'd rather not buy them separately. So, I wait for them to come up with a font bundle. It's less expensive that way and I get a bunch of extra quality fonts that I can add to my small but wonderful collection. I bet I have a little over 1000 fonts that I can use commercially. That's not many. I know. But I'm slowly but surely working on it.

Yea me!

Mark

https://fontbundles.net/the-wonderful-font-bundle

Default Re: I got a new font bundle from FontBUNDLES.net

One of those fonts in the "Wonderful Fonts Bundle" loaded so slow that I decided not to install it as I was afraid it might do harm to my computer. The name of the font was Stampbor Typeface. If you go to install it and it seems to load slowly then you might want to consider not installing it on your computer either. Stampbor CLEAN was okay but the other versions were too questionable for me.

Hi Mark, have you reported it to get information as to why it is so slow?

Ciao

Roly

It is likely due to the shear number of nodes due to the grunge nature. Some font designers just use one of a few methods to create the grunge and don't really care about the downstream effect.