Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lighten expanding photo in Designer pro X single page generic_website.xar template?

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me with a very simple problem that I have been wrestling with for a few days and cant find an answer.

How can I lighten the expanding photo in the Designer pro X single page generic_website.xar template.
    The photo at the top that expands to match browser size.
    Its named Photo 'Fotolia_65393530_X (Opti...' (96 dpi) in the layer gallery.
    Its slightly dark for my needs but I can find the steps to lighten it.
    I know it must be a simple process.

Many thanks

Mike

Default Re: Lighten expanding photo in Designer pro X single page generic_website.xar templat

Select the photo and, with the Photo Tool (the little camera icon) activated, click the "Enhance" button in the infobar on top. You will see the brightness and contrast values have changed. You can adjust these (and others) to your liking.

Default Re: Lighten expanding photo in Designer pro X single page generic_website.xar templat

Thanks Boy, I tried that before I posted my question but I found it only changed the actual photograph colours I could not see how to change the covering dark shade to make it slightly lighter, and when I tried enhance and it removed the grey shade altogether. I want the photo to show a bit more clearly.
    Mike

Hi Mike, click on photo, right click mouse, click photo filter then click remove all filters.

Ciao

Roly

Yes, it has the same effect and perhaps it's a better way to do this. I hadn't thought about it being one of those new filters. How did you figure that one out, Roly? I cannot see anywhere that a filter was applied to the photograph.

Hi Boy, I had the same problem before with an other template and after a while I feel on the solution. An other one that sometime works (but not in this case) is to click the photo then click on set no color and click on restore colors.

Ciao

Roly

Quote Originally Posted by roly View Post
    An other one that sometime works (but not in this case) is to click the photo then click on set no color and click on restore colors.
    Do you mean when contone colors are used?

Hi Boy, yes.

Ciao

Roly

Thanks, all clear now.

Your welcome Boy

Ciao

Roly