Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My Personal Logo Has Changed...Take a Look!

Since I have been mastering the fine art of creating 24kt gold logos for others, I thought I'd revamp my own previous logo (which was supposed to look like gold and didn't). I even changed the name since about 6 months ago I finally turned my huge finished basement into a studio, complete with conference area, photographic studio and computer workstation with large (38 inch) monitor. I am blessed and happy. I'm going to vectorize my new logo and have it printed to huge poster size and custom frame it and hang it on the wall in the conference area above the leather sofa. But I couldn't have mastered the gold look without you guys giving me feed back. Thanks so much! The image on the left is the old one and the image on the right is the new one.

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Wagner Designs Logo.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	117381Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wagner Design Studio New GOLD Logo.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	117382

Default Re: My Personal Logo Has Changed...Take a Look!

Very smart!
    Tony

Very nice and much more legible

Thank you.

Love it!
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Well...

I reworked my logo, then put it through Vector Magic and saved it to a flash drive and then went to my local Office Depot (they only charged me $24.99. wow) to have it printed to a beautiful 24in x 36in sized print. They even trimmed the excess white edge off so now the image bleeds off all 4 sides. My next step? Sometime, in the next 72 hours, pick up a frame for my poster and hang it up (just like I said) over my sofa in the conference area of my studio. All in all, it's been a very productive day. My poster looks AMAZING, to say the least! I am so happy. Can you tell?

Mark,

What is does the SM stand for in your logo?

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by RKissane View Post
    Mark,

What is does the SM stand for in your logo?

Ray
    Ray,

There are essentially 3 major types of Trademarks, TM, SM, and an "R" with a circle around it. The R means "Registered Trademark" where you go online and pay to register for a trademark. The other two (TM and SM) are trademarks you can (but don't have to) put on your logo. TM stands for "Unregistered Trademark" and SM stands for "Unregistered Service Mark". TM is usually reserved for a company that sells a product. SM is for a company that sells a service. I usually include the SM on my logo just because it "looks" more official, but is NOT necessary. At least that is how I understand trademarks in the USA. It's probably different in other countries. A fourth kind of mark is a copyright mark, which is essentially a "C" with a circle around it.

Mark
    Last edited by Mark321; 09 May 2017 at 01:53 PM.

Well,
    I finally got my frame to put my 24in x 36in size print of my logo and I put it in the frame (I'd show a picture of it but I don't feel comfortable showing pictures of the inside of my home on the internet. Sorry.) But it is beautiful I must admit. When I went to get the frame, I found that the store was carrying my favorite black wooden frame that looks very professional indeed. I usually get the smaller one (16 x 20) for my 13 x 19 (super B) size prints but I had no idea that they made that same frame in a 24 x 36 size. I'm definitely a happy camper today!

By the way, if you find a black wooden poster frame at your local Super Walmart store, grab more than one because if they have a black back, let me tell you a secret. You can turn that black backing around and use it like a black matte for your artwork and it looks professional without costing much usually $15 - $20. Great price and a great look!

Mark