Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to navigate between pages with touch swipe left or right on mobile site?

Hello, I am wanting to be able to navigate between pages on a mobile site with a touch swipe left and or right. I tried the "supersite" but that is a continuous scroll that does not stop completely on one page (unless I missed something?). The transitions option does not work as one might spend more time on one page more than another. I have nav buttons, but I really would prefer swiping back and forth between pages. Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated!

Default Re: How to navigate between pages with touch swipe left or right on mobile site?

I think (and I am probably wrong), that a supersite is the only way to do this in Web Designer.

Default Re: How to navigate between pages with touch swipe left or right on mobile site?

Supersite... Page Transitions... And then check 'Scale To Fit Screen' does the trick

Thanks for all replies! That did work! Right to left works great, left to right seems to hang a bit, like its not sure where to land, not sure if that is just something buggy on my end.

If you want to give us a link we can try it on various mobile devices and let you know if we have any issues.

Think some of the fancier transitions causes that to happen.

Also check with different browsers. Chrome works better than Firefox for example.