Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Slideshow - distorts photo

Okay, Rolt, thanks for trying here....I'm going to upload it. Okay, I tried to upload it. It has a red thingy next to it. I tried to zip it and send, that didn't work. How do I upload it???

Soooo I went and opened a new file, the original "activate." I put the same picture into the slideshow and it works perfectly!!! Looks great on preview and it's not stretched!

So now how can I fix the slideshow so that it works properly...cause I obviously must have done something, right? Do I have to start a whole new website/pages all over again? Can I just delete the slideshow and insert a new one?

Oh, boy this is life changing and I'm so glad you are all here to help me....
    Sue

Hi Sue, congratulations, the impossible just takes a little bit longer to achieve. Firstly copy and paste your new one into your website, test it, if ok remove the old slideshow and keep on going.

Ciao

Roly

Okay, so I bet you can't wait to hear how I did, eh? Followed your suggestion, Roly!!! Everything went GREAT! New one worked fantastic. I started adding all the pictures in! GREAT, worked wonderful. Added all pictures in and added 2 more to the slideshow...opps, now we have distortion! Took one out...we are good now! So apparently there is some issue with 6 pictures!

What do you all think?

And again, I want to thank each and every one of you for your patience with me. I knew this could not be as difficult as what I was running into! But you all showed me the light!

YIPEE!
    Best,
    Sue

Hi Sue, without seeing, it is hard to tell

Ciao

Roly

Okay, uploading another picture. Try adding 6 pictures, I think when you preview, you will see the same issue I had.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	save for roly.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	117371
    Sue

Sue, looking at the accordion widget it states it's for four photos, therefore I don't think you can add more. You seem to have increased this to six but that's probably what's messing up the slider?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes, Egg....that is what did it! I didn't see there was a limit! Works with 5 though! )))

Very odd. Go figure Sue
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Sue, this is called cheating if you really want 6 pictures (you could go to 8). I made each widget 500 px wide and put it on manual mode. See attachment

Ciao

Roly
    Attached Files Attached Files