Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Slideshow - distorts photo

Hi Sue, let me see if I can find a video somewhere on the net, I'll get back one way or the other.

Ciao

Roly

Sue, go to this link, http://www.xhris.digitalred.net/#xl_xr_page_timeindexes and then in the index look for photo handling. I'll see if I can get more specific later on tonight.

Ciao

Roly

Wow, thanks Roly. This is really cool info. Now I am not sure what to do here. Found the Photo Handling area but then what? How do I get to watch anything? Just as I clicked...I think I see it! Yeah, something I could manage to do right!

Hi Sue, look at this one on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdHs...ZMW7&index=103 different tool but the approach this time is different. It is the same in Xara Web Designer Premium

Ciao

Roly

Okay, so I was using the wrong tool I guess. But I tried it as the above showed me, with the camera tool, and I still didn't get it to be right as it still looked stretched.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...at least I am trying. And I thank you for your patience!

As an alternative, perhaps looking at a video using your own supplied image may help. I tend to be old school and all these blue dots etc confuse me so here's a way using the fill tool:

Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg to the rescue, thank you very much for your support.

Ciao

Roly

Egg, that was amazing! The visual is so helpful! Thanks so much for making the video for me. I can't wait to try it now.
    Cross your fingers that it works for me....this one has been a hard one for me to learn! I don't know why!
    Even making the picture smaller before inserting it, made it worse!

Thanks again, and I will let you know my success once I try it!

Sue

Okay, Egg, I did it just as you said to do it and it's still elongated! Oh, my gosh...could it be because it's the 2nd one in and not the last one? I know that sounds stupid....but I am just dumbfounded! And it looks absolutely fine on the screen and exactly like yours until I preview it...then it is elongated!

Should I delete the zaccordion and start over?

Any suggestions?

Hi Sue, perhaps you can upload a copy of your .web or .xar file

Ciao

Rolt