Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Navigation from template - changed but not updating on the mobile version

So how do I remember all the links I made on the regular nav bar to do on the mobile and why doesn't it update it to be the same?

I dropped the photo on the previous one, holding the shift, took it the same exact the previous. Don't know where the "fill tool" is. Looked it up but have no idea how to utilize it. Why would it be distorted? Does not look distorted fyi in the "zaccordion" while working on it. Only on preview! Looks like it stretched top to bottom a bit...not keeping it the way the original picture is, if you get my drift.

Sue
    Last edited by SueB; 04 May 2017 at 05:53 PM.

Default Re: Navigation from template - changed but not updating on the mobile version

So how do I remember all the links I made on the regular nav bar to do on the mobile and why doesn't it update it to be the same?
    I can't answer that. I am a designer not a programmer. All moderators here are volunteers.

The links to the pages in the Mobile Variant are the same pages copied over when you made your main variant.

The Fill Tool is on the tool bar on the left (see attached). When you click on a photo with the Fill Tool two arrows appear. You can drag the center to reposition the photo within the frame and you can drag the ends of the arrows to make the image larger or smaller. Hold down the Shift key to resize in just one direction.

What I normally do is select the photo you are having problems with and from the list of Fill Types select Flat.

Then drag and drop holding down the Shift key onto the solid rectangle.

PLEASE update your TalkGraphics Profile to indicate which product and version you are using. Right now it just says Web Design. This is not helpful to us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fill  path arrows.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	117345  

I understand you are all volunteers and I thank you for your time and patience.

I'm trying to learn a program where I can't find the answers to what I am trying to accomplish, although I love what I am able to figure out.

I will update my profile. It is Web Designer Premium. I want to be helpful so that you can help me.

Would my questions be better directed to "support" at Xara?

Thanks
    Sue

Web Designer Premium ?? The latest version is 365.

Let's see if anybody else has an answer.

Xara Web Designer Premium 12.6.2.49603 DL x64 Apr 25 2017

I'll post my question about the picture and slideshow on a new thread, to keep it clear and helpful for others.

Thanks GWPriester!