Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Another web designer pro 365 update

Did anyone else get another update? Mine was done today but I can not find anything new/features.

Default Re: Another web designer pro 365 update

I did and made the mistake of accepting it. It has screwed up the positioning on every footer I had created in every website I checked so that parts get separated when content is added or removed and the footer moves with the page. I'm actually here searching for the thread on how to go back to a previous version.

behzad, this thread might answer your question.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Paul W View Post
    behzad, this thread might answer your question.
    no, but thanks for the update warning re: footers. a friend called yesterday and was quite frustrated with his footers acting wacky. just sent him your comment.

Look at it this way: two updates and neither had the Magix Simplicheck spamware offered.

Progress,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

It appears that any footer that was grouped gets disassembled as soon as just one page has any kind of movement. It happens across four variants for me too even though the footers are not linked to each other. I rebuilt one set yesterday, but am looking to downgrade because I don't have the time to waste with multiple websites. Oddly, some websites are affected and others are not.

was simplicheck ever offered with updates [as opposed to upgrades] - I guess the 365 model may have advantages after all if it drops that nuisance off the radar
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...