Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

We'd better watch out! hehe.

I just purchased this Xara X, brought it for fun really, I'm enjoying it so far.. I'm going to do some of all your great tutorials tommorow I think.

Anyway, if your bored, try and draw America's/UK's superweapon to match Bin Ladens below. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

who you aimin' at?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superbike.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	4712  

We'd better watch out! hehe.

I just purchased this Xara X, brought it for fun really, I'm enjoying it so far.. I'm going to do some of all your great tutorials tommorow I think.

Anyway, if your bored, try and draw America's/UK's superweapon to match Bin Ladens below. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

who you aimin' at?

clip art but it good enough
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asd.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	12089  

Hi Les, I think you are being a little shortsighted if not blind.Since the twentieth century, war itself has become a threat to all of humankind—not merely to the parties directly involved in any particular conflict. Therefore, just as slavery came to be recognized as inhumane and (thus) unacceptable, so also war must be made obsolete and no longer allowed. War is a past way of doing things that no longer makes sense and can no longer be accepted as an appropriate instrument of policy in the modern world. This is now a global community whether you like it or not and only global cooperation will solve this. We have been down this road before violence solves nothing. We all need to know how it is to lose face and learn cooperation and forgiveness. Humanity is a gift that should not be destroyed.
    Give no power to a flag it is just a piece of cloth on the end of a pole.

Roger

Flags were there as a symbol to rally around, clearly visable on a battlefield in amongst the severed limbs, smoke, explosions etc, in a global community they should become obsolete. We are all decendants of the same few apes. Rather than pick fleas off one another as a sign of unity, we should now share our resorces and move on.

Religious differences are trivial considerations and should be left to the individual, (individuation).