Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Page sides cut off..

..and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. You'll notice the softness on the top and the almost rounded top corner on the left. The basic page you see is saved as an HTML documnt. I've made the basic page underneath both larger and smaller with no change. In XaraX365 with update the image looks fine, all edges are soft and rounded, but when it's uploaded the sides are cut off. I've made sure all graphics on the page are at the front, and the basic page I've moved forward to be just behind the graphics. Looks great in Xara, but sides are cut, just like the actual page is cutting off the HTML artwork. Any ideas on what I'm not doing appreciated. Including a partial of the page as an example. Thanks, Giddyup
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CutSides.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	117155
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: Page sides cut off..

GG, you might have a fully populated page but what is the underlying page width?
    If you have Web Properties > Website > Other: Clip to page edges ticked, you might be losing the sides this way.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Ac, what I finally did was delete the page background so I could see; the page was a bit un-centered. I moved it to center and that did correct the issue. I'm printing out your thoughts, very helpful. Thank you. GG

Switch to outline view and you can see the page outline and the contents of the page. As Acorn has observed, if Clip to Page Edges is checked, any object that extend beyond the page border will be cropped to the page size.

Thanks for that GW 1.5 years out of whack has made me forget a number of things. I will pick it back up.