Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: video embedding

Default video embedding

I have four websites built with Xara 365 system and three of them have short videos on them, embedded using the Xara system, however quit often the Xara system does not recognise ANY videos stored in my PC files, when I click 'Import' in the 'File' menu no videos appear, this happens quite often and to cure it I usually uninstall and then reinstall the software which usually cures the problem. However since to latest upgrade from Xara the system does not work at all. Has any other user had this problem? F.B.

Default Re: video embedding

First off, try starting Xara by Right Clicking on the launch icon & select "Run as Administrator", this often cures a lot of problems & is only required once.

Get back if this doesn't solve the problem.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I have moved this thread to the Xara Web Design Chat forum.

I have been in contact with the Xara Support team for over 6 months regarding this problem which comes and goes, usually cured by uninstalling and reinstalling the software, it hasn't worked this time, I have tried running as administrator option, still not working. I am at present waiting for support to come back to me with some sort of solution. I am not holding my breath! Any other suggestions? Ta!