Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Internal programme error 1572.k.sy.up

I am using Web Designer Premium. I saved a site in the Save As and renamed it because I want to try out some changes to see what it looked like. As soon as I deleted a heading for a page, and tried to save the change, I got this error message.

Anyone any idea of what is wrong. Is there another way to make a copy of a whole site so you can play with it to see what some changes would look like and only use it when you are happy with it?

Suggestions would be appreciated. I do have some mobile pages with this site.

Default Re: Internal programme error 1572.k.sy.up

I don't know what happened but if you became corrupted, you can see if one of the earlier versions of you document that Xara saved is still in full working order. Go to File/Open Recent/Backups... (all the way at the bottom. If you want to save out your your site under a different name (so you can experiment with it), go to File/Save as... and give it a different name.

When something like this happens, I manually shut down Xara by pressing the X in the top right corner. More often than not when I relaunch the program the problem has gone away.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    I don't know what happened but if you became corrupted, you can see if one of the earlier versions of you document that Xara saved is still in full working order. Go to File/Open Recent/Backups... (all the way at the bottom. If you want to save out your your site under a different name (so you can experiment with it), go to File/Save as... and give it a different name.
    Thanks. I tried saving it again with a different name and doing the same changes and it worked OK, Perhaps it has got corrupted....... Anyway it seems OK now. Both versions of the site are working. It will be interesting to see what happens when I upload the new version to see it. Thanks for your quick help. It is is appreciated.

You're welcome!

I've had this error come up as well and I restarted the program. It'll work for a little while and here it comes again. This must have happened about 4 or 5 times. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong in the program causing it to get confused. Any more suggestions as to what's causing this?

Welcome to TG Karld.

These errors can be a pia. Unfortunately they are meaningless to us mere mortals. Often when you get one it's best to save the document and close the Xara program. Restart it and reopen the file. In most cases this resolves the issue. However on other occasions the error will get saved with the file only to reappear on a clean restart. There's not much you can do about these. Probably the best way is to open a earlier backup and restart from there. (File/Open Recent/Backups)
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Guys,

With Internal Program Errors, such as this one, if you are able to reproduce it, or if you have a file that after doing a few actions causes the issue to occur, please can you send it in to support.xara.com , include your file and the steps you take to reproduce the issue and any relevant information. If we're able to reproduce it as well then it makes it possible for the Devs to fix for you.

Thanks,
    Ben