Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default HELP! Everything suddenly turned black and white in outline form!

Hello All!

I was working in Xara Pro X and I did something weird with my mouse while working and everything turned black and white and all my graphics are gray lines/outlines! Don't know how to get out of it! I close the file and reopen a virgin file and it's the same. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

Default Re: HELP! Everything suddenly turned black and white in outline form!

Quote Originally Posted by msheesha View Post
    Hello All!

I was working in Xara Pro X and I did something weird with my mouse while working and everything turned black and white and all my graphics are gray lines/outlines! Don't know how to get out of it! I close the file and reopen a virgin file and it's the same. PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!
    Sounds as though you've changed the view quality. Go into menu window, then view quality and change the option to the one you want. Normally set to 'Very High Quality'.

Lol!!! Thanks "Nothing But". Yes! You were right!...it worked like a charm!
    I couldn't figure out what was wrong and I KNEW it was something really really simple.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly...You Rock!

msheesha - Please take a minute and add your Xara product(s) to your profile. It helps the members to give more specific help.

For example in Web Designer you have to use Window > View Quality to set the veiw quality. In Designer Pro X and Photo & Graphic Designer and Page & Layout Designer you can use the View Quality slider at the top of the screen.