Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default XaraMarketplace v2.0 (including sign up for Designers)

Hi Guys,

We've recently updated the XaraMarketplace website to now accept new users, this change allows any Xara Designer to sign up and publish their Xara designs for other Xara Designers. This includes Web and Graphic templates and features, and if you have something to offer related to Xara we'd love to see you as a member of the site.

Please check out the new content and site at www.xaramarketplace.com.

Many thanks all!
    XM Ben

P.S. as with all updates, sometimes things can go wrong, please message if you see anything wrong using support@xaramarketplace.co.uk, massive thanks guys

Default Re: XaraMarketplace v2.0 (including sign up for Designers)

Hey Ben

Terrific. I am going over right now to see what's new. (Do I sound like a commercial?)

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Thanks Ben for a great new resource for all! There is much more than website stuff to be found at the market place
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Uh. I see only two posts. Gary's and Frances'.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Somehow Ben's post went into moderation. I have it fixed now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

The whole thread was moderated. I thought I have approved everything but I must have missed the first post.

Mike - Can you see Ben's post now?

Yep. I can see it now, Gary. Thanks.

Funny thing. When Ben first posted, I saw the thread and opened it. While the thread existed, only the thread subject was present, there was nothing in the body of the post. Then I saw both your replies, but not even Ben's "empty" post. Gotta love software...

I think the tiles on the main category pages are awful and don't do the products justice...This is what I see on my laptop:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-001023.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	117127

That actual product pages look fine, image-wise. I think that Ben ought to do better images for the category pages.

Mike

NJ, near Princeton Univ (USA), midway between NYC and Philly

Great to see this resource (I'm just a few months late in seeing this!). Signed up, and looking forward to see how this evolves. I can imagine it being very useful (and yet another way for me to spend a few online dollars instead of giving it all to Amazon).

On a tangent: I'm intrigued: where/how can I read up on what's involved in creating widgets? I was a developer for many years, and although I'm generally a management consultant these days, I still dive into JS, jQuery, PHP, etc. when there's a need. I'd be very interested in learning how widgets are constructed, where the code goes, API calls, etc.

Thx in advance!

Jon

I recently bought the Before & After widget and downloaded for free the Pop-up on Load widget.

Boy,

I was looking for this Pop-up on Load widget on the site. I can not find it listed anywhere. Can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks
    Ray