Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem accessing anchor from an other page

Hi, I have used the Professionals template (attached) to illustrate my problem. On the navbar I have added 3 items under the home heading (welcome, about us and services) and have linked each to an anchor ( the red circles on the page). I have also removed the URL for the Home. When I preview the site and link to any of these 3 spots from the home page all is good, however, if I go to page 2 or contact page and do the same, I land on a different location, except for the services link because I presume it is the bottom of the page.

What am I doing wrong?

I am using XWD365 P with the most recent version however this problem existed on older versions also.

Thank you

Roly
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Problem accessing anchor from an other page

Hi Roly, there's something amiss with that file. The sub-menus stay open when clicked which is not standard. To late tonight/this morning but I'll look at it later today. Meanwhile others may have some ideas.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Problem accessing anchor from an other page

Thanks Egg for the quick response.

Ciao

Roly