Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Creating Contact Form WITHOUT Using Widgets ... Possible In Xara?

Quote Originally Posted by Bindi View Post
    Hi Dijemga,
    I used simfatic forms and it worked well for me, i also liked the idea of not being limited or reliant on others
    Bindi
    I'm playing with Simfatic right now. Can you tell me how you got the form to work in the Mobile variant? I can get in to work on the Main page but have been unable to get it to work in the mobile variant.
    Thanks.
    Jeff

Hi Jeff and Welcome to TalkGraphics

Can you start a new thread in this forum? You will have a better chance of getting a quick answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinn View Post
    I'm playing with Simfatic right now. Can you tell me how you got the form to work in the Mobile variant? I can get in to work on the Main page but have been unable to get it to work in the mobile variant.
    Thanks.
    Jeff
    While this might not be the best technical answer (responsive forms and all). I just setup the form in each variant. (placeholder and add the same form code in each) I don't use the Xara "repeat" in all variants. I have also started to create the form to fit the smallest variant so I know it works in all variants. So far this seems to work fine. I like simfatic for a several reasons; easy to build, wizard walks through the server load and I really like the "admin" results page link to view the csv file.

That said I own CoffeeCup and finally tamed the dang HTML email issue so the last 4 forms have been with CoffeeCup.

Thank alot, I appreciate it!
    Jeff

Bindi,
    I also like simfatic. I like the link to the view of the submissions without having to copy the csv file from the server to view in excel. Unfortunaly, I sub to a company that does ftp using sftp and i can't get the simfatic built in ftp client to work.