Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do I tell which website templates have multiple varients?

When selecting a template to start a website is there an indicator that lets me know which templates have a second variant? Seems like a few released ago there was an R or some type indicator to let me know which templates were already designed as rwd with a second variant. I usually to the the Xara website and look at the Web Designer template page to preview the template before I select it in the Online Content catalog.

thanks,

eric

Default Re: How do I tell which website templates have multiple varients?

Eric,

Previously responsive website were marked by a (R) but this now appears to have been dropped as the vast number of templates are now responsive. I also believe that these responsive sites only have two variants, which I find adequate.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Eric,

Previously responsive website were marked by a (R) but this now appears to have been dropped as the vast number of templates are now responsive. I also believe that these responsive sites only have two variants, which I find adequate.
    Thanks Egg. I though there previously was an (R) indicator. I would still appreciate it being there.

I have started creating a third variant (in the middle) so that the transition is a bit smoother. I am pretty pleased with how quickly the 3rd variant can be created.

Most of the templates do have two variants, but for some, the main variant is 760 px, which I've found to be too narrow, and best extended to 980 or so.