Hello,

I am making a website which has a lot of video examples. I was wondering if I might ask for some assistance with a few things regarding YouTube videos and their functionality?

Here is a web page that I would like to emulate for its video functions - http://reachrecords.com/videos/

Right now I have a named iframe setup on the page with image links underneath. The links have the YouTube source in the link dialogue and the iframe in the "Open link" dialogue.

I am running into two problems:

1) Auto start of the videos. I would like to have the videos start playing upon pressing the link. By default, when you press the link the YouTube video appears but you have to press play in the video window.

I found the code &autoplay=1 This works when added to the end of the link, but it ONLY works when just a single video is on the page. If I add this to another link the first link still works but the second does not.

Does anybody know how to get the autostart functionality working for multiple videos?

2) Jump to the iframe heading. On the referenced web page, the list of videos is huge. When you scroll down and press a link the page takes you back up to the video iframe to watch. Since I am already using the web link for the YouTube source, it seems I can not use the heading link function as well in Xara. Is there another way to jump to a section of a page with a link execution?

I have attached my Xara file so you can see how I have it setup.

Thanks for your help!

Multi YouTube Test.xar