Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Mobile Navigation Problem after update

I updated Xara 365 Premium this morning, and a few hours later I did some work on some sites, uploaded them, and now have a problem with the mobile navigation on all the sites. The drop downs are there but there is no text on the drop down. I can push anywhere on the drop down and it will navigate to the correct page but NO TEXT is not helpful. You can view this on your mobile phone here www.seemehere.com.au . Any ideas anyone?

Default Re: Mobile Navigation Problem after update

Hi Abi, I cannot comment on your mobile issue because I do not have one but I did want to say that I like your website. Clear, airy, simple and easy to navigate.

Good job.

Ciao

Roly

Works fine in my iPhone Abby. And considering we are at opposite ends of the world the site loads very fast.

Thank you Roly. Gary that is odd. I have tried with my iphone, my android, sons' phones, in laws phones. Nothing...nada. Gary may you please try www.injurycompensationperth.com.au on your phone. This poor chap is going crackers about the mobile navigation, and also his jolly jotform is not working correctly. When prospective clients type in the How Can We Help you box, the text is invisible! On both the mobile and the desktop. I have put in a ticket to jotform so will have to wait on that. Its heading towards 2am in West Oz and I think both these issues will have to wait until later in the day when I don't need matches to keep my eyelids open. Cheers, Abi

I looked at your website in Chrome with the browser window made small and I see the same as you do: a drop-down menu without button text but the buttons themselves do work.

Hi Abi, like Garry I see the menu on both IOS phone (left) & Android phone (right). However Like Boy on my desktop with narrowed browser screen the sub-menu is just a grey block, no text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seemehere.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	116971  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host