Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

I am looking for a vector-based map of the Untied States that I can manipulate in CorelXARA.
    IP

Michael
    I have a vector drawing of the uk + europe that I drew. I will email it to you. Please feel free to use it for your personal use
    Regards
    Egg

Michael. I have tried sending you an email but it bounced back. Can you check your email address? Eric

[This message was edited by Egg Bramhill on September 02, 2000 at 09:08 AM.]
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

I am looking for a vector-based map of the Untied States that I can manipulate in CorelXARA.
    IP

Our company had some mapping software that they haven't used in years. So I exported one of the maps to WMF format and imported it into CorelXARA. Now I have a map of the United States with each state as a separate object. So nice!

If anyone would like a copy of this map, send your request via email to sknaub@benplan.com.

[This message was edited by Scott on September 01, 2000 at 09:48 AM.]
    IP

Egg, did you take the N_O_S_P_A_M bit out of the e-mail address?

It's been changed now anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem

M Ward
    IP

Has anyone got a vector map of the UK????

I'd be grateful if I could have a copy,

Thanx

M Ward
    IP

Thanx Daniel (and Egg in advance) for the maps. They'll work just great... I've been searchig high and low for decent maps of the UK (I've found hundreds of the USA... yawn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

I'll be able to sleep comfortably tonight now...

Michael Ward
    IP

Anyone know where to find a Relief Map of the UK. I saw one in a Printing Shop brochure the other day and it looks quite smart.
    IP

Just downloaded this from www.arttoday.com, it's a fairly good website, especially for days like today while I am working away from my office from my laptop - and don't have the usual clipart CDs etc.

I'm fairly sure the Maps section of the Xara 1.5 CD has a map of the "UK" with at least Northern Ireland, if not with Eire too, but the attached is all Art Today has (filed under England though - get with it Americans !). I'll be back on Monday so can post the image from the Xara CD if no-one else has done by then.

Good luck
    IP

There is also a map on the Xara 1.5 CD that I have which has a US map with the states as seperate objects, which I have been able to use to good effect, not least in setting each object as a hotspot in an imagemap in Xara2 and have each one link out to a different page.
    IP