Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am looking for a vector-based map of the Untied States that I can manipulate in CorelXARA.
    IP

I am looking for a vector-based map of the Untied States that I can manipulate in CorelXARA.
    IP

Our company had some mapping software that they haven't used in years. So I exported one of the maps to WMF format and imported it into CorelXARA. Now I have a map of the United States with each state as a separate object. So nice!

If anyone would like a copy of this map, send your request via email to sknaub@benplan.com.

[This message was edited by Scott on September 01, 2000 at 09:48 AM.]
    IP

There is also a map on the Xara 1.5 CD that I have which has a US map with the states as seperate objects, which I have been able to use to good effect, not least in setting each object as a hotspot in an imagemap in Xara2 and have each one link out to a different page.
    IP

Has anyone got a vector map of the UK????

I'd be grateful if I could have a copy,

Thanx

M Ward
    IP

Just downloaded this from www.arttoday.com, it's a fairly good website, especially for days like today while I am working away from my office from my laptop - and don't have the usual clipart CDs etc.

I'm fairly sure the Maps section of the Xara 1.5 CD has a map of the "UK" with at least Northern Ireland, if not with Eire too, but the attached is all Art Today has (filed under England though - get with it Americans !). I'll be back on Monday so can post the image from the Xara CD if no-one else has done by then.

Good luck
    IP

Michael
    I have a vector drawing of the uk + europe that I drew. I will email it to you. Please feel free to use it for your personal use
    Regards
    Egg

Michael. I have tried sending you an email but it bounced back. Can you check your email address? Eric

[This message was edited by Egg Bramhill on September 02, 2000 at 09:08 AM.]
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Anyone know where to find a Relief Map of the UK. I saw one in a Printing Shop brochure the other day and it looks quite smart.
    IP

Egg, did you take the N_O_S_P_A_M bit out of the e-mail address?

It's been changed now anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem

M Ward
    IP

Michael

I did'nt even notice the "no spam" in your email address. I've sent the file again

Regards
    Eric
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP