Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Mobile Navigation Problem after update

I did try to upload the file but it timed out.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Default Re: Mobile Navigation Problem after update

Here is the solution from Xara, and it has actually worked. However, this is odd as I uploaded 3 clients sites yesterday and their mobile navs worked - and they all share the same hamburger nav with verdana as the injury lawyers site and the aboriginal tour company whose mobile navs did not work with verdana. But I aint gonna dwell on that cos this has been a bit of a major headache. Anyway, at last the site is up, and most importantly .... it works!

[Products #STV-931-15278]: Mobile Navigation problem
    S
    Xara Support <support2@supportsystem.xara.com>

Reply|
    Today, 4:57 PM
    You
    You replied on 12/04/2017 9:51 PM.
    Hi,

Thank you for reporting this to us, this is being caused by a change recently done with the HTML export and the use of Verdana in your sub-menu and we are looking into fixing this as soon as possible.

Until this fix is available, the way to fix the issue is to use a different font to Verdana in your sub menu, if you double click the Hamburger menu on your mobile variant, then go to Sub-Menu options, and change verdana to another font, this should fix the issue.

Again thank you for reporting this to us.

Kindest regards
    Customer Support
    Xara Group Ltd
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'