Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adding Facebook widget to site

Hi
    Can you help please.
    Am using Designer Pro and have now completed the website and want to add social media ie Facebook like and share

When I click on the widget for Facebook badges widget the second row last but one the window comes up for Facebook with various options. I chose the like, share, send option and get taken to the section 'Like button for web' I click on Like button configurator and enter my url (without 's) and choose 50 pixels (? no idea what size I should choose ) and then leave the rest and click get code. There are two sets of code and I copy the second the second one to notepad and click insert...at this point I get a very small something with dots which i can make larger although there is nothing there??? I am then not sure where I am supposed to paste the second code to.....'fraid this whole bit loses me!!
    I have tried reloading website to see if I can see on 'live' version but nothing...
    HELP please??

Default Re: Adding Facebook widget to site

Found it! all solved. Thanks

Glad we could help. It is always better when members persevere and find the answer. The solution is usually retained longer.

I'm having the same problem! What did you "find" that fixed it?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Click on the text Moonstardust next to one of her posts and select View Profile. There is a link to her home page and from there a contact page.

My guess is you should create your Facebook buttons, etc. on the Facebook site then add the scripts to your page using a placeholder. If you are unfamiliar with placeholders, they are a simple shape, usually a rectangle, that you use as a means of inserting external code to your page. For more explanation see Help > Index > and key in Placeholder Objects.