Hi. I contacted ECWID about a problem I was experiencing whereby a clients ECWID store was not appearing on the mobile variant. They informed me that I had inserted the code twice to the same page, which I guess I have done as the mobile page and desktop page are always named the same. This is what they sent me :

Alex with Ecwid team here. This is a follow-up message to your previous chat conversation with one of our agents regarding the issue with your store on mobile devices.
I have inspected your store (http://5-2dietshake.com.au/shop-5-2d...supplement.htm), and from the source code of your website I see the following: Ecwid Product Browser code is inserted twice to the same page.
Line 104:
Alt text
Line 244:
Alt text
The thing is that Ecwid scripts can be loaded only once irrespective of how many times you inserted them to the page. As far as I know, Xara guides suggest using the mobile version of Ecwid Starter Site. Many Xara developers had already faced the similar problem wuth doubled Ecwid script on the desktop and mobile version that cannot be loaded twice. So if you need to have a separate mobile storefront, you can use Ecwid Starter Site, which has a responsive layout. It is also possible to change its URL for your own subdomain name and configure the automatic redirect to the Starter Site in your htaccess file, when the user accesses your site from a mobile device. You can refer to the thread on our forums where one of our agents provided a code for configuring the redirect to Starter Site, used as a separate mobile storefront: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29703
Hope this helps. However, if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

So my conundrum is this; my client likes ECWID and wants both the mobile and the desktop version. I tried doing as ECWID suggested but had difficulty doing so. Has anyone an ECWID store on their Xara website and how did you get the store to operate on both variants? Any help would be very much appreciated. Cheers, Abi