Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Content Catalog

Default Content Catalog

Is there a way that I can download the entire online Content Catalog to my local design gallery.

Default Re: Content Catalog

I also like to know if I could download it to another hard-drive besides my primary?

Don't want to fill up my SSD with something I will barely use... But feel like I have to download before my subscription expires

@ Gary1
    Open the Local Design Gallery.
    Right Click and choose Download All for each category.

@ dutchim
    Not 100% sure but you should be able to download all to your SSD drive, select all & Ctrl+X then paste it into a hard drive. You should then be able to reference it via Disc Designs.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks for the info Egg... Will give it a try

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

When you download all it is stored in the app data folder for the user., under local/xara/xtremepro/12/cache/designs/eng I'm sure you could back that folder up to another location but I would be hesitant to move these files because I'm guessing here but I think the local designs gallery may be programmed to call the files from this location and I don't what kind of errors you might get if they are not there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

THANK YOU

So I am confused a bit. Does this mean everything up to the last day of the subscription will be saved and can be used for as long as we want but any new features for 365 will not be added if we do not buy the next 365 plan?

The way I understood it the online catalog will stop functioning when your subscription expires

When your subscription lapses, you have no access to the On-line Content Catalogue.

Only those items you accessed will have been downloaded in your appdata folder. This location has been demonstrated to be a fragile location.

Download all catalogue items. Copy from the appdata folder to another folder. All the items can then be linked using the Disc Designs button in the Local Designs gallery.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you so much. Wow, why did they have to make everything so confusing.