Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Font Changes

Default Re: Font Changes

Some how your changing your text width ScaleX(1.398); This is why the text is elongated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charlottes-flowers-3.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	116703

The colour of your mobile header Text isn't white, its grey #DEDEDE

Name:	charlottes-flowers-4.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	116704

I don't have the Berlin font installed but I messed about with the site amending it in Firefox's inspector and it appears it would work on the mobile too.

Name:	charlottes-flowers-2.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	116705
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Font Changes

HI Egg, Have had a look at that and couldn't see initially why you were saying it ws grey as it showed white in FF inspector...but then somehow I found it inadvertently by clicking on the text in Xara!! while I was viewing FF... and although previously it had looked as though it was white... YOU'RE right it was dirty grey!! SO have changed that and changed my font now to Papyrus which isn't ideal as its not 'sharp' but for purposes of customer it looks similar and doesn't have too adverse affect as long as its not printed out!!

SO now pretty much done..haven't found a similar web safe font Roly!.... but will continue with search

HAve now included a form which was a nightmare to do and still not sure if it will work...and trying to add Facebook like buttons ..horrendous!!! just cannot seem to get it in there!! please can forms and facebook be improved in widget terms ???? making it easier for us dodos who cant follow instructions too well