Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro X365 update (March 2017)

Following on from last post have opened the site with old ProX11 and works a treat so it seems that there is either a very close co-incidence with the update or the update is the problem

Anyone from the xara team shed some light? or is the whole concept of the 365 just gone out the window?

Ken

Did you 'Run as Administrator' Ken? Always worth a try first thing.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    (Mar 2017) Change width of all pages. Now if you change the width of one page in your document or website, you are prompted to ask if the same change should be made to all pages
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't see this when I drag out a page
    following the Xara Designer Pro X 12.6.1.49367 DL x64 Apr 5 2017 update I still don't see this on a default print document [having unlocked all the pages], I do see it on web and presentation docs...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Well Well Well....... today when I opened Xara there was yet another update available. So dutifully installed and lo and behold the above discussed problem has magically (or is that Magixly) disappeared.

"Well we all make mistakes" said the hedgehog as he got off the hairbrush

Cheers

Ken