Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro X365 update (March 2017)

Has anyone received a response from Cara support? Any update from anyone? Trying to keep the thread active until issue is resolved. Thanks.

So with other words... I should wait with updating if I want a functioning program?

Hi all. Apologies to those that have encountered difficulties with retrieving the latest update. Please can you retry now and you should find the update is downloaded and installed.

mentorman , please can you provide your ticket ID for your Xara support ticket submission to allow us to investigate this issue for you?

Many thanks

Xara Team

I just restarted XDP 365 and this time it indicated that there was an update available but when I clicked "Update now" the download status bar appeared for a fraction of a second and then disappeared. Nothing else happened. The same occured when I tried Help/Check for updates... So, something is still wrong.

When I go Help/Check for Updates I get the window below. It's not until I close this window that I get the update window.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	update.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	116739  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Exclamation Re: Xara Designer Pro X365 update (March 2017)

When will Xara handle large files? When will performance improve? When will Xara consume all RAM? (And not just 3.2 gb)

Thanks. The problems caused by a server side issue rather than a program issue so perhaps the change had not fully propagated when Boy tried. Egg's behaviour is expected. I just retried it myself too and it's working correctly from here. Please do report if problems continue for you.

Thanks again

Ran the update and all working. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bb2 View Post
    The problems caused by a server side issue rather than a program issue so perhaps the change had not fully propagated when Boy tried.
    Thanks bb2. This time around the download and installation worked. What surprised me was that the installer indicated that the computer needed to be restarted in order for me to use XDP. Actually, the program just started up anyway (w/o the rebood).

I noticed we have a new XDP icon. The design is okay but the purple will need some getting used to.

Hi, I diidn't like the new Icon so I reverted it back to Designer 11 icon... JIm
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card