Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a way to save all specific printer settings within a design?

I have a note card that was designed to be printed individually on 4x6" glossy borderless paper. Each time I need to print one I have to go into all the printer properties and make all the necessary changes. Is there a way to save all the settings with the document so that I don't have to reset them each time? I occasionally miss a setting and make a bad print Making a pdf helps, but not completely.

Jim

Default Re: Is there a way to save all specific printer settings within a design?

I think I'm right in saying print settings are document specific - if so you could make a template with these settings in ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: Is there a way to save all specific printer settings within a design?

I have a template for printing US business envelopes but every time I print envelopes from this template I have to re-specify the #10 envelope. So I don't think you can save all your print specs for a specific job.

I don't think so either. You could keep them on the pasteboard so if you print again in a months time you can refer to your preferred settings.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

OK. Thanks!

Jim