Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Problem when site is uploaded to 1and1 host Looks a MESS - Help Please !

Hi thanks aloy yes it's 01.22am where I am I appreciate it late, how do I attach the web file? ( & where do i find that) sorry If I get abit lost..Many Many thanks !! Dave

Default Re: Problem when site is uploaded to 1and1 host Looks a MESS - Help Please !

Same way you attach your images
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks I'm not sure what you refer to as being the web file?

This ? DAVORA.web the Xara green logo file which is the web site

When you open Xara Web Designer and save the website you've been creating it saved as a .web file. That's the file I need.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi thanks I can only see how to upload images & not a .web file maybe via link attachment?

Just drop the .web file into the upload file window, the same as you do a jpg or png.
    Egg

I tried that & it said the file is too big? Thanks

Do you have dropbox? if so in Xara web Designer save the .web file into there. Share the link here.
    Egg

OK thanks I'll do it tomorrow, sorry to keep you up so late its nearly 2.00am here I really appreciate all your help thank you so much & Good night Sleep well ! Regards Dave

Okay, off to bed now, got to be up in four hours. Not going to be around for a couple of days now.

Basically what's wrong with your site is you need to upload all the .htm files and the folder 'index_htm_files' to your root directory.
    Egg