Hi

I have a website which has worked for several years and is updated every day or so. I have always viewed it myself using Firefox.

For the last few days it has failed to load properly using Firefox (the page index2 never seems to complete the loading process).

It works with Microsoft Edge and a relative has checked that it works on an iPad running iOS 10.2.1 and on an iMac running MacOS 10.12.3 . (It is very slow to load on an iphone and the links don't work - this may be a different problem).

It works on all the browsers when using the localhost.

So the problem appears to be a failure to load using Firefox. I might have thought this was a problem just with my computer but I was informed by some users that the website 'wasn't working' - no details given unfortunately.

I have contacted my web hosting service but their initial, and only response, was that they'd checked the website and it worked for them.

Has anyone any knowledge of changes to Xara or Firefox which has resulted in this 'falling out'? Can anyone try this out and let me know if the site works for them on Firefox or whatever. The more info I have to give the web hosting firm (if it is their fault) the better. I'm considering changing web host but the present one has been OK up to now.

The site is : www.pyramidfolk.co.uk

Thanks,
Ian