Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Mind you, I am talking about the image file only. The vector secrets I'll have to keep to myself!! Well, maybe not but let me think on that a bit, don't want to commit on anything that I'm not 100% sure about!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hi Richard,

I ran into problems once with IE and displaying very large files. I think 1200 pixels across is the limit for IE. Try it with a full size black square before you go much further.

If you need a perl script do the passwording let me know and I will throw something together for you buddy. If I do not get my IP blocked by that time.

OK, I'll let ya know John! THANKS for the offer bud!!

1200 pixels, OK, well that should be big enough anyways to really show it off. Even so if I upload a larger one you can always veiw it in Irfanview or any other viewer on board the system.
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Looks great Richard. I think the lips will fit in just fine once you have the face and upper body highlighted. I admire your dedication to this image. I get burned out and leave some unfinished.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thanks for looking Bill.

Yea, I really do have AADD (Adult Attention Defecit Disorder) and it's killing me to keep on with this but it's teaching me I can over come the desire just to leave it unfinished and move on to the other 101 projects I have rolling around inside my head but I don't, I keep at it!!

The whole thing, put together, now looks fine and at a distance (smaller image) looks pretty much finished but I know it's not perfect or finished so that keeps me coming back to it, not only to prove to myself that I can do this (and I want to see it finished) but you guys spuring me on and coming in to look at the progress and comment. That really means alot to me and so I continue........... on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.............
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

you may keep going on and on and on and....well you understand. but each time you do something to it Richard it just keeps getting better and better and better and......... just keep us upto date. thanks for sharing Richard. adult add huh? this project just proves that it is all in your head.
    Mike
    see my photoblog http://kcmcomp.com

You "gots" to keep on with this one, Richard, or I'll, I'll....well, I'll send my goats over there and that'll teach ya a lesson about distraction!!! hehe Besides, you said you'd put hair on this puppy, (COSMIC!) and I want to see what sort of "do" space beings are wearing!

Having fun is what it's all about!
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Exelent work RamWolf You inspire me to try new things and although I didn't make this in xara I wanted to show you this, I love the back ground you made and this is my way to say keep up the good work.

JohnLogan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ubb.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	12329  

Now THAT'S what I like ... creativity breeding creativity ... feels like home

Haha, thanks for the compliments guys (and gal! )!!

JohnL that's really nice, thanks for the sweet compliment, sometimes it gets a little rough in my universe but all are welcome!! I like the use of the background and poseing that nifty model of your self like that. Neato!! Is that Poser or another 3D prog?? Can't remember!

Ed, did you say "breeding"?? Uh oh......
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---