<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Grafixman:
For the cape, how about arranging it so that the bottom corner is in front of the leg, instead of having it all behind the figure? I remember somewhere that the artist who created Spawn used this trick a lot so he wouldn't have to draw the full figure everytime. I wouldn't know how to exactly go about this, though. Perhaps create an irregular shape in front of the leg, copy that part of the cape then clipview it to the shape?
Suggestions are just suggestions. Go with your own ideas. It would be interesting to see the final version. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one can draw like Todd McFarlane and I wouldn't even try to out do what he can do with a cape!!

If you study the figure you will see that both of his shoulders are extended in such a way that the cape is FORCED to flow behind him. I extended it to create a much larger, out of the ball park size so the front ends of it are curling up. The design is still not completely in place, probably will see new ways to have the front ends flowing but for now it's good.

The older cape that is super-imposed originaly had the one screen side corner in front of the leg and it looked so forced. It was one of the many reasons that I decided to re-create the cape in the first place.

Thanks for the input and compliments, much appreciated!!