From what I can tell, it is NOT possible to configure submenus in Xara Web Designer Premium 365. It is easy to create (or import) beautiful navigation bars in this application. However, when I select "Pop-up menu style..." to add submenu items to my navigation bar, there is extremely limited control of what I can do.

Refer to the attached screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara-submenus-not-configurable.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	116347

As you can see, it NOT possible to select a Web font (that was used in the main navigation bar). Instead, we are limited to only the standard "Web safe" fonts. Furthermore, it is NOT possible to change the justification of the text in the submenu. It's always flush left. I want the submenu text to be centered (as it is in the main navigation bar) and I want to use the same Web font that appears in the main navigation bar (in my case Open Sans).

Am I missing something, or are my observations correct? When the "Pop-up" items look totally different from the main navigation bar, the result is unattractive and unacceptable. Please advise ASAP because this issue may affect my decision about keeping the software or looking for a better application that supports the design of proper submenu buttons.