Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Multiple options menu like .xls file

Hi! SOS...I'm not really sure that I can explain accurate what I want... My client wants me to create a website and when someone gets inside a certain page (eg CARDS) he would find a multiple options dropdown menu to choose from. Ideally, that would work like a .xls file that you choose your options and you get a total at the end! Is there a way I can do something like that with Wed Designer Premium 365? I'm giving you a web page he likes and is exactly as he wants it...

https://www.typografos.gr/katalogos_...es-kartes-9x5/

Eventhough it may be "all greek to you" what he likes is that you choose from the options in the menus and you get a total price at the end (if you have login in). If Xara cannot do that, does the software allows me to insert .xls file? Or is there a third party widget or element I can use - even with limitations, meaning I cannot have all of them.... Please feel free to give me any thoughts, I was away for a long time due to health issues and I really need the job.

Thanks all in advance

Default Re: Multiple options menu like .xls file

I responded to your other post. This is not the right forum for your question.