Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Javascript error on startup +

Quote Originally Posted by SnS View Post
    Hi Acorn
    Please see my latest post.
    Rgrds
    Thanks for your prompt and I am glad it has been solved for you.

I'll chase for my problem now it's solved.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi ,

We managed to resolve Glenn's problem - looking at the downloaded files, incomplete versions have been downloaded. Normally a timeout or some other internet error would be raised but for some reason this incomplete download has been treated as 'correct', leaving an invalid setup on the machine. This is something that I'll need to look into, but for now copying in place the correct files has resolved it.

Acorn, I will pass instructions on to you via email now and hopefully we can resolve this for you.

Thanks,

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by MarcP View Post
    Hi ,
    We managed to resolve Glenn's problem - looking at the downloaded files, incomplete versions have been downloaded. Normally a timeout or some other internet error would be raised but for some reason this incomplete download has been treated as 'correct', leaving an invalid setup on the machine. This is something that I'll need to look into, but for now copying in place the correct files has resolved it.
    Acorn, I will pass instructions on to you via email now and hopefully we can resolve this for you.
    Thanks,
    Marc
    Marc, thanks. Got the email but away form the machine. Will try on XDX365 and then Web Designer as both failed on the laptop.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Great, thanks Acorn.

@MarcP, installed the necessary folder. Only sa2 was missing.
    The fix work on both XDPX12.4 and XWDP365v12.4

Acorn