Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can I create a form in xara?

Hi, can I create a form in Xara? Would like one that people can fill out, thanks for your help

Default Re: Can I create a form in xara?

Hi Rusty.

No.

But you can add a form using one of the forms in the Online Content Gallery or one created with a third party form creation tool. Have a look at www.Formoid.com

You can create a form with this product then add the embed code to a placeholder (Help > Index > Placeholder Objects)

There is a free version and a paid version. The paid version does not have the advertisement at the bottom of the form.

Thank you, will have a look

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Hi Rusty.

No.

But you can add a form using one of the forms in the Online Content Gallery or one created with a third party form creation tool. Have a look at www.Formoid.com

You can create a form with this product then add the embed code to a placeholder (Help > Index > Placeholder Objects)

There is a free version and a paid version. The paid version does not have the advertisement at the bottom of the form.
    Gary,

Is this a product you use? I have Coffee Cup but the emails are a pain in the butt (for us non-html and php writers). Looks like the formoid just uses a plain text email reply.

eric

I have used Formoid and it is very easy to set up and to use.

The offer a free and a paid option. The free version has a link to Formoid. Worth a trial just to see how you like it.