Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PHP

Default Re: PHP

Thanks Restless.

Ciao

Roly

Hi everyone!

I am new here. I saw the thread about PHP and decided to join it. I hope it is ok Probably, my question is out of discussion but maybe some of you tried PHP7. Is PHP7 twice faster than previous versions?

Welcome to TG elize. Unless you're running your own server, the version of php is up to the hosting server. For example mine is running 5.5.26 so I couldn't answer your question re the speed.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by elize View Post
    Hi everyone!

I am new here. I saw the thread about PHP and decided to join it. I hope it is ok Probably, my question is out of discussion but maybe some of you tried PHP7. Is PHP7 twice faster than previous versions?
    Yes, php7 is considered faster but its not really relevant for xara produced sites as they are just HTML so there's no php commands to execute!

Xara cannot write php code but you can include php commands in your Xara-produced site. See the link in the second post of this thread: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...240#post381240