Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Koolshow ... Anyone have success???

Okay, downloaded koolshow for html5 animation. In order to import the animation into Xara or even WebPlus, after uploading the html5 created by the software to the server --- along with images and scripts --- one creates an iframe to display the resulting animation.

Simple so far. Done exactly as instructed but have a problem. My question is simple:

Is there something I can do to make an animation appear at an exact point in my iframe? 0,0 would be fantastic. As it is, the animation appears some 20+ pixels to the right and 15-20 pixels down from that point.

Same problem with both web designers, but the folks over at Koolshow/koolmoves are saying that it isn't their software that is at fault. If that's the case, I must be doing something wrong, but not sure what.

My .web file is attached. Please help me understand what I have done wrong.

edit: The html5 output for this example is at http://www.qliteradio.com/spree_2017/spree_coming.html
    Another example of what is happening (done in XaraX10) is at http://www.ahgweb.com/koolshow/index.htm It links to the KS file http://www.ahgweb.com/koolshow/testbox.html

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Koolshow ... Anyone have success???

Try this Dijenga
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

That's what I was trying to do.

I see two big additions to my poor coding: marginheight & marginwidth. I'm getting quite sloppy in my old age.

Looked them both up in my old reference from when I hand coded sites with So-Think's HTML Editor (and before that 1st page by Everest), and both are highlighted but I never thought of digging out my old cheat sheets.

Thanks so much Egg.

I always keep code that I use a lot in links on my desktop as i can't remember any code at all
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host