Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Push

Default Push

Is it wise to have everything assigned to push when designing a website? Also why push is not ON as default when command is triggered and I always have to hit apply?
    Is this something that xara can fix.

Default Re: Push

You have to decide which objects in your design need to have the push feature activated. Xara can't do that for you and therefore it's not a default value.

Ok Boy. But since most of majority of times something might be added to the page, an update or etc.. would it not make sense to have it all the time? What about the cloud, when a client wants to add something?

Perhaps in your case, yes.

I can see advantages of both the current default method & the one you're proposing Behzad. However overall, I think a default 'push' would cause confusion for new users.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks, your right. I have another idea for web designer. How about copy attributes. So lets say something on screen has a few attributes like, animation, push etc... and instead of reassigning it on a new object, we just copy C and click on the object and ctrl shift A