Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Indexing photos

Default Indexing photos

Now, how do I give photos to Google to find their images. When I have a Google image search to display the most my name the way. When'll now look at Google image so there my zozobrazuje. Thanks for the advice, possibly short video.

Default Re: Indexing photos

If you used Google Translate, it has not succeeded particularly well. Your request does not read well in English.
    Re-post in your native language as someone in TalkGraphics might be able to interpret for you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

How do I insert (index) images to the website to be displayed by Google?
    I read somewhere that Sitemap needs to be done also for images. I can do it for the webside, but not for the picture.
    When I search images in Google by name, Google doesn't display mine.
    I use Xara Web Designer Premium 11. Thanks for the advice, or a short video.

Quote Originally Posted by pedro3366 View Post
    I read somewhere that Sitemap needs to be done also for images. I can do it for the webside, but not for the picture.
    Do you name your images using Name: filename="nameofimage".
    If you don't then Xara gives all of your images a number for its filename: e.g., 13276.jpg and not MeaningfulName.jpg.

It takes a time for Google to crawl your site. To speed it up, have your activated Google's Webmaster Tools?

I think http://download.cnet.com/A1-Sitemap-...-10496253.html allows a 30-day trial for sitemaps generation.
    i have not come across any free programs.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by pedro3366 View Post
    In my experience, Google will crawl your site eventually, but to speed it up, as Acorn mentioned, create a Webmaster tools account with Google to expedite. Bing has an online url finder as well http://www.bing.com/toolbox/submit-site-url . Also, make sure the tick box "export sitemap" is selected when you export the pages to your host server. Lastly, fill in the "alt" text for every image in it's properties. I have had very poor luck with Bing indexing images, but Google does very well. Lastly,in your web browser, type site:YourWebAddressHere.com to see what has already been indexed. See this thread from a few days ago. https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...-index-images!