Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Pages not "docking" at top of browser window

I'm moving several sites from XDP7 to XWD365-32. When I first open each with the new software, I get a prompt re: some formatting differences, and I've accepted them. Minor tweaking here and there on spacing, that's it. One site required a bit more moving around a few more graphics, nothing especially difficult ... but I've now got an odd problem I haven't run into before.

When opened with a browser (in preview mode, also after republishing), three of the eight pages are shifted down about an inch from the top of the browser window; the other five align with the top of the window, which has always been automatic. If I did something to cause this, I haven't been able to figure it out. Would appreciate any suggestions. Site is www.americanskijumping.com. The homepage, news & notes, and museum pages are the ones that are shifted down on the browser window. I've viewed all pages in both Firefox and Microsoft Edge, same result.

Thanks in advance for any pointers you can give me!

Default Re: Pages not "docking" at top of browser window

I should add that the site was at a temporary location until last fall, and can be viewed there to show it was working properly ... www.intergarten.com/asj ...

Ken, at some point you must have unlocked the Page Background and moved it and all its contents.
    You possibly then cloned the other pages from the index page.
    All three are 152px south of zero.

Lock the Page background.
    Right-click in the Page region and pick Page background > default Background colours.

This will reset the Page background to zero.
    Select All and re-position.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks, Acorn!

I'll bet those were inadvertently unlocked before, and when moved from XDP7 to XWD365, this happened. It was that way instantly as soon as I opened 'em. I'll dig back in and set appropriately! This forum is excellent ... best one of any I've used. Kudos to you and the user community!