Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need help with - Hover Widget 2 keeps changing my links automatically.

Hi,
    I'm creating a website and I have a lot of the Hover Photo Widget 2's displaying my images. These are each linked to other pages. My problem is I open the widget, change the links where it says too change them, they seem to be okay. Then either when I re-open my file or maybe some other time, (not sure, haven't been able to pinpoint it yet) all my links have been changed to the wrong pages. I've corrected them all and it has happened again. I'm not sure when or why this is happening. I've duplicated the widget, and then rename and change the links, maybe that's the problem?? Has anyone ever had this happen before or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance! --Mags

Default Re: Need help with - Hover Widget 2 keeps changing my links automatically.

Welcome to TG Mags. After changing the url are you hitting the 'Apply' button. So simple not to do this and often leads to users scratching their heads.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Need help with - Hover Widget 2 keeps changing my links automatically.

Hi,
    I did check the apply after each. It's in a widget so you have to hit the save or ctrl S to save. I just deleted it all because it did it a third time and I can't keep going back and change tons of links. I have now idea why it did this. It changed on other pages as well. I made my own work around by using layers and now my links stay!!
    Thanks for the reply.