Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Widestyle Website

When looking through the selection of templates on offer I was trying to find the widestyle templates and which ones are responsive for mobiles etc... Am I missing something in my search (doh!) how do I determine which ones are which... and is there also some way of making one of the templates I prefer to a widestyle (if I dont want to use an existing widestyle design) ??

Thanks in advance for any help

I am doing a website for a friend who needs it for her flower farm. (don't necessairly want to use a Florist templates but may end up doing so...initially want to consider the widestyle/altering normal template to widestyle )
    Last edited by moonstardust; 11 February 2017 at 12:35 PM.

Default Re: Widestyle Website

Thanks!

Default Re: Widestyle Website

You're welcome.

You can preview the template at http://www.xara.com/us/designer-pro/templates/ or http://www.xara.com/us/web-designer/templates/. That might give you an idea of what to expect.

Any template can have its page size altered. Wide templates are a sleight of hand anyhow with bars that stretch to fit and objects that can be pinned to an edge. Try these techniques and build your own site instead.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat