hi there,
I want to change over to Xara/Magix webdesign. if possible the Dutch version. but I read that the support/ aftersales services from the Dutch distributor is Crap. not answering mail or phone calls. registering problems on there site etc. even people ask to join to go to the Police and accuse them of fraud or wathever the may call it.

I don't know if I'm at the right place overhere because so far I could see this site is part of Xara LTD so not completely objective??

- how is the support by the American or English distributor in case of installation/ registration problems. (downloading contentpacks or updates)

- can I order a Dutch version from them?
- if I want to order the additional dvd for $10 do they send them to Spain, where I live?
- I saw that the upgrade offer last till end feb 2017. does that mean the new 2017 version is coming soon?
- I have some knowledge of wyswyg website building but no knowledge of html at all. is it for sure I can make a Xara responsive website without any html coding or do I still have to "ad in some lines afterwards" ?

thank for your info in advanced