Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

It's time for the annual logo show.

Send me your best logo as a GIF or JPEG file, 96 dpi (for JPEGs) and no more than 550 pixels wide.

Deadline is 20 July.

Send your logo to: gary@gwpriester.com

Send your logos as e-mail attachments and please put Xara Logo in the Subject line.

Gary

Forgot to mention, please include your name and city where you live.

Gary

Maybe Gary should add a rule that logos should be used in practical everyday life by real customers...

Maybe Gary should add a rule that logos should be used in practical everyday life by real customers...
    That would be preferable. But if the logo is not in use, it is still OK.

Send me your best logo as a GIF or JPEG file, 96 dpi (for JPEGs) and no more than 550 pixels wide.
    Please do not post your logos here. If you do they will not be included in the show.

Gary

@ Dmagician

Erm ... all these logos were used by paying clients of mine over the last 3 months. Why would I go to the trouble of create something in my spare time for free??!?!?? Over the last 4 years I've design probably more than 500 logos which I have been paid for.

@ Gary

You don't like me do you? Either that or the right-hand button on your mouse doesn't work or you are unaware of an excellent function implemented in all modern versions of Windows called - 'Save As...' Either way I'll email you them along with a Xara file and I doubt I'll be featured.

Seems our Logo dude has been struck with Paranoia again.... Bad day again, is it?

@ Gary

You don't like me do you? Either that or the right-hand button on your mouse doesn't work or you are unaware of an excellent function implemented in all modern versions of Windows called - 'Save As...' Either way I'll email you them along with a Xara file and I doubt I'll be featured.
    To be fair, the instructions were in the original post as to how to submit a logo for the show.

Why should Gary change the entry criteria simply because you seem unable to follow simple instructions (even now you still don't appear to have read the original post, or at least understood it)?

It works both ways you know James http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
    "If your head hurts, it's working. Right?"

Originally posted by Availor:
    Seems our Logo dude has been struck with Paranoia again.... Bad day again, is it?
    Seem like Availor hasn't got anything useful to say again ... Brown-nose day again is it?

Being friendly...

A good reason for not posting logos at this stage is that it will put off people like me from posting ones which are obviously not as good as those of James!
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk